Mr. Lee

Default RCA Model P46733AT CTC178LA Side Pin Out

No side pin on picture pull light box out found Q4801F Side Pin Chopper
Shorted. It burn the circuit board black. Found a Resistor plus U4001 Side
pin IC Bad. Replace all parts power up Q4801 Gets HOT in 5-10 Seconds. Any
ideas??? Thanks

You didn't replace the output related pin parts, blue box capacitor and
diode combination. In the 178 chassis those usually destroy the pin
output transistor and further back. You will need to replace at a
minimum the pin output transistor again.