EBG

Default Computer Bone paint

I've googled the heck out of this...looked at MCM and others and
surprisingly coming up with nothing.

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

I ain't finding it.....thanks for any help.

kip

What is it you wish to touch up , is it Plastic or Metal ?
Here in Canada I have used Touch up paint from just
regular Hardware stores to touch up Metal and you
cannot tell the difference.

kip

"EBG" wrote in message
I've googled the heck out of this...looked at MCM and others and
surprisingly coming up with nothing.

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

I ain't finding it.....thanks for any help.

Allodoxaphobia

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:40:42 -0500, EBG wrote:
I've googled the heck out of this...looked at MCM and others and
surprisingly coming up with nothing.

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

I ain't finding it.....thanks for any help.

What PC lasts long enough to need touch-up paint? :-)

Jonesy
Ken Weitzel

EBG wrote:
I've googled the heck out of this...looked at MCM and others and
surprisingly coming up with nothing.

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

I ain't finding it.....thanks for any help.

Hi...

I suspect easiest, fastest, and cheapest might be to
just chip a little flake off of the back or bottom,
and take it into one of the big box auto parts stores.

Compare your little chip with some of the thousands
upon thousands of auto touch up spray cans. One of 'em
has to match.

Ken

TCS

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:40:42 -0500, EBG wrote:
I've googled the heck out of this...looked at MCM and others and
surprisingly coming up with nothing.

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

I ain't finding it.....thanks for any help.

Try visiting a hardware store. They'll have an entire isle of spray
paints suitable for use on a metal case.

On 2-Feb-2005, "EBG" wrote:

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

Car paint cans. Better, you can have a large can made to order or
match your sample, works out cheaper than multiple small cans, and
the pressure is more consistent.
Chuck Chandler

Try TEXTURED Rust-oleum, but also CAMOFLAGE Rustoleum.
Textured is best, matches the "pebbly" finish, but it might not come in
exact color. I know the camoflage does come in right color.
wrote in message

On 2-Feb-2005, "EBG" wrote:

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray

paint?

Car paint cans. Better, you can have a large can made to order or
match your sample, works out cheaper than multiple small cans, and
the pressure is more consistent.

NSM

"EBG" wrote in message
I've googled the heck out of this...looked at MCM and others and
surprisingly coming up with nothing.

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

I ain't finding it.....thanks for any help.

Some bigger hardware stores can blend up your color and put it in a spray
can for you.

James Sweet

"EBG" wrote in message
I've googled the heck out of this...looked at MCM and others and
surprisingly coming up with nothing.

Doesn't anyone make a "bone" or ivory color computer touch up spray paint?

I ain't finding it.....thanks for any help.

I've seen similar colors in hardware stores, if I were you I'd pick up a can
and respray the whole case, it's not a car, shouldn't matter if it's dead-on
original.

James Sweet

"Chuck Chandler" wrote in message
Try TEXTURED Rust-oleum, but also CAMOFLAGE Rustoleum.
Textured is best, matches the "pebbly" finish, but it might not come in
exact color. I know the camoflage does come in right color.

If you're sanding down and repainting or trying to cover blemishes yes,
otherwise the original paint underneath should provide the texture.

William R. Walsh

Hi!

What PC lasts long enough to need touch-up paint? :-)

These do.

http://www.walshcomptech.com/comp_coll.htm

It took a nasty basement flood to kill the few that really died. Most were
fine after drying out and cleaning up.

William

Allodoxaphobia

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 23:10:14 GMT, William R. Walsh wrote:
Hi!

What PC lasts long enough to need touch-up paint? :-)

These do.

http://www.walshcomptech.com/comp_coll.htm

It took a nasty basement flood to kill the few that really died.
Most were fine after drying out and cleaning up.

Ah! Sorry about your loss(es)!!

Jonesy
--
| Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
| Gunnison, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | OS/2 __
| 7,703' -- 2,345m | config.com | DM68mn SK

1200 degree High heat spray paint stinks, literally Dan Musicant Metalworking 11 August 21st 20 01:03 PM
Paint formula changes av Home Repair 27 May 28th 14 08:02 AM
Question about latex paint which is solidifying in the can Peter Palma Home Repair 1 August 2nd 04 01:59 PM
Benjamin Moore paint types jeffc Home Ownership 1 August 19th 03 04:51 AM