Junior Member

Default Fluke scope meter PM97

HI

Can someone help me with a schematic to a scope meter PM97 or a calibration procedure
Franc Zabkar

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:58:20 +0000, aerligebent
put finger to keyboard and
composed:

Can someone help me with a schematic to a scope meter PM97 or a
calibration procedure

I have the service manual. It's a monster, though. Can you be a bit
more specific?

- Franc Zabkar
Junior Member

I would prefer the entire manual but I need the calibration procedure if this exists in the manual and perhaps the schematic if this is needed to do the calibration

You said “It's a monster” how many pages is it??
Franc Zabkar

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 20:49:02 +0000, aerligebent
put finger to keyboard and
composed:

I would prefer the entire manual but I need the calibration procedure if
this exists in the manual and perhaps the schematic if this is needed to
do the calibration

You said “It's a monster” how many pages is it??

It has 11 chapters. Chapter 5, Calibration, has 25 pages. Chapter 10,
Circuit Diagrams, has only 17 pages, but most pages fold out to twice
A3 size, or 4x A4. Many of the calibration pocedures call for a Fluke
5100B Multifunction Calibrator. Contact me via email for more info.

If you would like to purchase the manual, the part numbers a
Fluke: 915970
Philips: 4822 872 05349

- Franc Zabkar