Tonnie

Default sharp television

Hello,

Sharp television 54GT25S.
When tv is turned on the tv makes a low wheeze (not from the speaker).
Nothing happens no picture, no sound. Only the power led lights verry weak.
What could be wrong, which component could be defective.
Thanks

sofie

Tonnie:
If you want some specific repair suggestions you will need to perform
some technical troubleshooting, inspection and testing of the circuitry at
your end and post the results and meter readings.
If you are not certain how to proceed, you may want to go to the website for
this newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
There, with some searching, you will find a wealth of troubleshooting tips,
repair procedures, component testing and safety information.
Otherwise.... TAKE your television to a service shop for, at
the very least, a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair
decision with facts instead of Internet or telephone wild guesses.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Tonnie" wrote in message
Hello,
Sharp television 54GT25S.
When tv is turned on the tv makes a low wheeze (not from the speaker).
Nothing happens no picture, no sound. Only the power led lights verry

weak.
What could be wrong, which component could be defective.
Thanks

Sam Goldwasser

HeHeHe... Sort of like: "My car won't run, what part should I replace?".

Response in this case should probably be: "Either the car or the driver".

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

"Tonnie" wrote in message
Hello,
Sharp television 54GT25S.
When tv is turned on the tv makes a low wheeze (not from the speaker).
Nothing happens no picture, no sound. Only the power led lights verry

weak.
What could be wrong, which component could be defective.
Thanks

Tonnie

Hello Sam,

If your car won't run:
- check if there is fuel in the tank
- when you turn the key is there any noise, no? check the battery,
- if yes check the spark-plugs, ignition wire, carburettor ......
and so on, and so on ;-) http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/

Bedankt voor de reaktie

"Sam Goldwasser" schreef in bericht
HeHeHe... Sort of like: "My car won't run, what part should I replace?".

Response in this case should probably be: "Either the car or the driver".

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the

excessive
traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above

is

"Tonnie" wrote in message
Hello,
Sharp television 54GT25S.
When tv is turned on the tv makes a low wheeze (not from the speaker).
Nothing happens no picture, no sound. Only the power led lights verry

weak.
What could be wrong, which component could be defective.
Thanks

Sharp Television Schematics or Service Manual Bolty Electronics Repair 2 December 28th 03 12:54 AM
Sharp Television help Jon Electronics Repair 3 December 22nd 03 05:31 AM
Help needed to Akai television kica Electronics Repair 2 October 19th 03 04:42 PM
Failure to get sharp RWL Metalworking 21 October 10th 03 03:23 AM
Sharp R7380 Microwave Craig Electronics Repair 0 July 10th 03 10:50 PM