Tonnie

Hello Sam,

If your car won't run:
- check if there is fuel in the tank
- when you turn the key is there any noise, no? check the battery,
- if yes check the spark-plugs, ignition wire, carburettor ......
and so on, and so on ;-) http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars.com/

Bedankt voor de reaktie

"Sam Goldwasser" schreef in bericht
HeHeHe... Sort of like: "My car won't run, what part should I replace?".

Response in this case should probably be: "Either the car or the driver".

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the

excessive
traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above

is

"sofie" writes:

Tonnie:
If you want some specific repair suggestions you will need to perform
some technical troubleshooting, inspection and testing of the circuitry

at
your end and post the results and meter readings.
If you are not certain how to proceed, you may want to go to the website

for
this newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
There, with some searching, you will find a wealth of troubleshooting

tips,
repair procedures, component testing and safety information.
Otherwise.... TAKE your television to a service shop for, at
the very least, a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent

repair
decision with facts instead of Internet or telephone wild guesses.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Tonnie" wrote in message
Hello,
Sharp television 54GT25S.
When tv is turned on the tv makes a low wheeze (not from the speaker).
Nothing happens no picture, no sound. Only the power led lights verry

weak.
What could be wrong, which component could be defective.
Thanks