shah

Default repair jvc camcorder

Hi,
I have a jvc GR-DVL150EK digital camcorder. I just turned the small
viewfinder upwards and it broke. There is small tape like wire which
goes from the viewfinder to the actual camcorder unit this has
snapped. Does any one know what you call this and if you can get hold
of an replacement?
Thanks
shah
Jerry G.

You would have to get in touch with the JVC parts sales, and order a new
ribbon cable for it. Call around to the local electronic parts distributors
in your area. Some of them may be able to get you the part, or know where to
call in your area to purchase JVC parts.

--

Jerry G.
=====

om...