Cindy

Default Proscan PS36125

We changed the flyback. As I plugged in white two wire plug beside power
supply I touched black round thing with two wires coming out of it about the
size of a quarter and it fell apart. What is it? So I can order one. Do
you have the part number so I can order one.
Please help.

dumpsterdiver

HELLO HELP!!!
I NEED THE CORRECT COLOR CODE FOR THE FOLLOWING
RESISTORS ON THE MAIN BOARD OF THE PROSCAN PS36125
R14110 AND R14159THAY ARE IN THE AREA OF THE FLYBACK
THE CHASSIE NUMBER I HAVE AT LEAST THE ONE ON THE BOARD IS 1507838P THE
OLD ONES ARE HEAT DAMAGED AND
NEED THE CORRECT BANDING ON THE RESISTORS TO REPLACE
PLEASE HELP
THANKS (SORRY FOR THE CAPS)

kip

Well drop the caps then...