Junior Member

Default proscan 56tv ps-56670 cuassisno ctc-169c

We need to find the CRT SEAL(delta 42) for the proscan 56'tv for

model # ps-56670, cuassis #ctc169c and the oil. We've been calling around

places, but haven't succeeded in finding the parts, mostly because we don't

have the part #. Please email us at if you could

give us any help!