Default Alba tv shuts itself off

hiya.

We have had a tv passed on to me and my wife via stepson. Its a rather
popular but cheap brand called Alba.

Anywho, after major redocorations and moving the tv from one place to
another in our bedroom, lately, the screen starts to shake and wobble a
bit. Then it shuts itself off but immediatley turns itself back
on.There is also a bit of crackling noise on the screen but no smell of
ozone.

Also, i noticed that if the volume is quite loud, speech will increase
the "wobbliness", that is everytime someone speaks, the syptoms occur
more.

Whats wrong with it?

cheers from northampton,uk

possibly line driver decoupling cap is dry, if there is line tearing.
Bad connections are also probable.

If you are not experienced in TV repair do not attempt this, I suggest
you take this set to a tech before the problem causes major component
failure. Above all don't use the set in this condition, as the off-on
cycling will surely do it damage. If you catch the fault now then you
will avoid an expensive repair later.
good luck, Ben