Rick Fears

Default Goodmans TVC201T chassis CP420 (?) height adjustment

My Goodmans TV/Video bought 11/2003 needs picture size adjustments (width,
height, etc). I can't find any external controls that do this, and the
supplied manual doesn't cover the topic.

Before I take the back off and fry myself, can anyone offer advise as to
where the controls are located, and whether special tools might be
required?

I am resonably competent at dis/assembling electronics and take all the
usual safety precautions.

Cheers

Rick
--
Rick Fears
UK
Rick Fears

I have just spotted a posting to this group back in October asking a
similar question, but requesting a "code" to enable picture setting
adjustments on a different model of Goodman - does this mean there are no
controls inside the box and all adjustments must be done through the
remote?

Rick Fears wrote in
:

My Goodmans TV/Video bought 11/2003 needs picture size adjustments
(width, height, etc). I can't find any external controls that do this,
and the supplied manual doesn't cover the topic.

snip
Rick

Rick Fears wrote:
My Goodmans TV/Video bought 11/2003 needs picture size adjustments (width,
height, etc). I can't find any external controls that do this, and the
supplied manual doesn't cover the topic.
Before I take the back off and fry myself, can anyone offer advise as to
where the controls are located, and whether special tools might be
required?

Search for Daewoo CP-420 chassis.

---
Met vriendelijke groet,