Richard L.

Default ROUTER Height adjustment

I am looking for a magazine article for making a height adjustment mechanism
for a plunge router. I think it has been in the pass year, but my memory
isn't as good as it once was.

--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"

Edwin Pawlowski

"Richard L." wrote in message
I am looking for a magazine article for making a height adjustment
mechanism
for a plunge router. I think it has been in the pass year, but my memory
isn't as good as it once was.

American Woodworker April, 2004

Let me know if you cannot find the issue.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Richard L.

Thanks Ed, But that not what I am looking for.I made the one from the March
2004 issue. What I need is a fine adjustment that is on the router itself. I
have a factory one on my big plunge router but would like some thing for
another router that I have. I know that I seen it somewhere, but when you
got over 20 years worth of just about every magazine published, it gets kind
of hard.
Thanks.