none

Default NAD CD player question....

I have an NAD Studio reference 5100 CD player that I need some parts
for.
The tension springs for the disc clamping plate are missing
completely.
Does anyone know a source for NAD parts?
Or is NAD ameniable to selling these parts to the public?
If so does anyone have their url?
TIA
Tim Schwartz

Hello,

You can contact Lenbrook Industries at 800-263-4641 or
www.nadelectronics.com for parts. Oddball items like these springs for
an older unit may be discontinued, in which case you might be best off
finding a broken unit cheap. (maybe on e-bay?) Lenbrook is on a
shortened work week because of Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years, so
it might be difficult to get an answer before next week.

Regards and Happy New Year,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics