Lawrence

Default Sony big screen TV part

A friend has asked me for help in finding a diode for a Sony big
screen TV model KPR-41EXR95. He needs two diodes for his G Board. The
Sony part number for the diode is 8-719-025-81. This part is no longer
available so he can't order them from Sony. I'm looking for a spec
sheet on the diode to see if we can come up with something equivalent
or if we can find somewhere to get the diodes. If anyone out there can
offer some pointers in the right direction as far as specs or an
equivalent part number or whatever it would be greatly appreciated. I
don't have the G board or the schematic or parts listing or anything
so I don't know any more info about it myself. Thanks.

Cheers,
Lawrence

john

Whats the Location Number for those Diodes.

kip

john

Whats the Location Number for those Diodes.

If its the 3 legged Shotsky Diodes they are available

from several sites , you would have to start searching

the Web for the actuall number on the Diode.

kip

James Sweet

"Lawrence" wrote in message
A friend has asked me for help in finding a diode for a Sony big
screen TV model KPR-41EXR95. He needs two diodes for his G Board. The
Sony part number for the diode is 8-719-025-81. This part is no longer
available so he can't order them from Sony. I'm looking for a spec
sheet on the diode to see if we can come up with something equivalent
or if we can find somewhere to get the diodes. If anyone out there can
offer some pointers in the right direction as far as specs or an
equivalent part number or whatever it would be greatly appreciated. I
don't have the G board or the schematic or parts listing or anything
so I don't know any more info about it myself. Thanks.

Cheers,
Lawrence

Is there a standard part number on the diode itself other than the Sony
number?

john

A friend has asked me for help in finding a diode for a Sony big
screen TV model KPR-41EXR95. He needs two diodes for his G Board. The
Sony part number for the diode is 8-719-025-81.

Most probably a S3V10SB ....

kip

john

Try a NTE156A

1000 Volt
3.0 Amp

kip

Lawrence

Thanks for all the response both here and directly emailed to me. I have
passed along the info to the TV owner so he should be ok now.

Cheers,
Lawrence

Sony Trinitron Screen Going Black David Electronics Repair 8 March 4th 06 04:46 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Sony KV27TS20 part ID Tom W Electronics Repair 3 August 15th 04 05:42 AM
I dropped the tv ( Sony circa December 1985) Accidents HAPPEN Electronics Repair 18 June 22nd 04 05:54 AM