Lawrence

Default Sony big screen TV part

A friend has asked me for help in finding a diode for a Sony big
screen TV model KPR-41EXR95. He needs two diodes for his G Board. The
Sony part number for the diode is 8-719-025-81. This part is no longer
available so he can't order them from Sony. I'm looking for a spec
sheet on the diode to see if we can come up with something equivalent
or if we can find somewhere to get the diodes. If anyone out there can
offer some pointers in the right direction as far as specs or an
equivalent part number or whatever it would be greatly appreciated. I
don't have the G board or the schematic or parts listing or anything
so I don't know any more info about it myself. Thanks.

Cheers,
Lawrence