Graeme

Default Sony 525 DVD player

Anyone know how to get to the service menu? I seem to recall it was a
combination of buttons.
TIA

Mark D. Zacharias

Most Sony's are Title - Clear - Power

I think some use Page Up if one of the others isn't on that remote.

Mark Z.

"Graeme" wrote in message
Anyone know how to get to the service menu? I seem to recall it was a
combination of buttons.
TIA

LASERandDVDfan

Anyone know how to get to the service menu? I seem to recall it was a
combination of buttons.

Why do you need to access the service menu?

What is the player doing? - Reinhart

Graeme

"LASERandDVDfan" wrote in message

Anyone know how to get to the service menu? I seem to recall it was a
combination of buttons.

Why do you need to access the service menu?

What is the player doing? - Reinhart

Oh, it's nothing wrong. I seem to remember that it kept a log of hours used,
and I'd like to see what it is.