DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony 525 DVD player (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/82004-sony-525-dvd-player.html)

Graeme December 17th 04 09:06 AM

Sony 525 DVD player

Anyone know how to get to the service menu? I seem to recall it was a
combination of buttons.
TIA

Mark D. Zacharias December 17th 04 11:21 AM

Most Sony's are Title - Clear - Power

I think some use Page Up if one of the others isn't on that remote.

Mark Z.

LASERandDVDfan December 18th 04 05:30 PM

Anyone know how to get to the service menu? I seem to recall it was a
combination of buttons.

Why do you need to access the service menu?

What is the player doing? - Reinhart

Graeme December 18th 04 07:56 PM

"LASERandDVDfan" wrote in message

Anyone know how to get to the service menu? I seem to recall it was a
combination of buttons.

Why do you need to access the service menu?

What is the player doing? - Reinhart

Oh, it's nothing wrong. I seem to remember that it kept a log of hours used,
and I'd like to see what it is.