k_teppo

Default Sony KV-27S22 SMPS question

Hello

I'm working on this set, which came in dead with one of the choppers
shorted and C613 blown to bits. Surprisingly (well, maybe not) the
main fuse is intact. I was also somewhat surprised that the power
supply is a separate board. I replaced C613 and C614, both choppers,
and R607 which is the fusible resistor right off the filter
capacitors. R607 was replaced temporarily with a 1 ohm 2W power
resistor to test the supply, which is working now. I'm trying to
source a suitable replacement fusible resistor.

Can someone please help me with the following information:
1.) What is the current capacity of R607 (0.1ohm is marked on it but
no current rank)
2.) What voltage should C613 and C614's replacements be?

TIA

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Question on Toshiba 20AF44 Don Allen Electronics Repair 1 July 3rd 04 04:42 AM
Sony tv repair question lainiekazan Electronics Repair 4 December 19th 03 10:47 PM
Sony auto CD player repair question tempus fugit Electronics Repair 5 September 19th 03 03:39 AM