Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
wave

Default microwave oven power cooking levels?

Have spent over 2 hours trying to find out if most or all microwaves do true
variable power output as opposed to the traditional cycling on & off to
attain different power levels, panasonic call this inverter technology, they
make it sound like they are the only ones that do it, have not been able to
determine if this is so yet, I searched webpages as well as the newsgroup
archives but frustratingly I could not find the answer to what I would have
thought would be a common question.

Samsung Microwave & GE Microwave oven Soyrunner Electronics Repair 5 March 15th 05 01:46 PM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Double oven +microwave combi bigbrian UK diy 0 March 22nd 04 11:16 AM
Whirlpool oven problem after power outage C L Home Repair 2 November 12th 03 06:12 AM