Franc Zabkar

Default Part No. for SONY CXA1645P IC.

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:30:22 +1300, put finger to
keyboard and composed:

I need to get one of these IC's for a Project, so could try Sony but I need a
Sony Part No.

Unable to find it listed any ware else.

Prime Electronics (
http://www.prime-electronics.com.au) list a
CXA1645M for around $44.

Part number LMCXA1645M
Description 8-752-068-43

The "M" version is the same chip in a different package.
See http://www.gamesx.com/rgbadd/cxa1645.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
Franc Zabkar

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 18:12:40 +1100, Franc Zabkar
put finger to keyboard and composed:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:30:22 +1300, put finger to
keyboard and composed:

I need to get one of these IC's for a Project, so could try Sony but I need a
Sony Part No.

Unable to find it listed any ware else.

Prime Electronics (
http://www.prime-electronics.com.au) list a
CXA1645M for around $44.

Part number LMCXA1645M
Description 8-752-068-43

The "M" version is the same chip in a different package.
See http://www.gamesx.com/rgbadd/cxa1645.pdf

BTW, CXA1645P *is* a Sony part number, but I understand what you mean.

- Franc Zabkar
Franc Zabkar

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:22:29 +1300, put finger to
keyboard and composed:

wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 19:30:22 +1300,
put finger to
keyboard and composed:

I need to get one of these IC's for a Project, so could try Sony but I need a
Sony Part No.

Unable to find it listed any ware else.

Prime Electronics (
http://www.prime-electronics.com.au) list a
CXA1645M for around $44.

Part number LMCXA1645M
Description 8-752-068-43

The "M" version is the same chip in a different package.
See http://www.gamesx.com/rgbadd/cxa1645.pdf

Thanks.

Yes the more expensive Mobil version..

"Mobil" is an oil company. The "M" denotes a plastic SOP package,
whereas "P" is a plastic dual inline package. They appear to be
electrically identical except for their max power dissipation ratings.

No I am After a Sony Part No.

You already have *two* Sony part numbers. You gave us the first,
CXA1645P, and I gave you the second, 8-752-068-43. The latter is
actually a Sony part number even though their parts distributor, Prime
Electronics, refers to it as a "description".

- Franc Zabkar
Ken Taylor

wrote:

[...]

Radiospares have the 'P' version.

Ken

Ken Taylor

wrote:

[...]

Hmmm, part number 215-5012, listed in the NZ site as 'unavailable' but as
out-of-stock in UK. Not sure of the difference but either is probably
unhelpful.

Ken

Franc Zabkar

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:13:46 +1300, "Ken Taylor" put

wrote:

[...]

The "P" version is available from http://www.rsaustralia.com/, cost is
AU$23.20 plus tax. The RS part number is 215-5102.

- Franc Zabkar
Ken Taylor

--

There's the old dyslexia playing up again - same part.

Ken