David

Default NOKIA TV PART URGENTLY NEEDED

hello I am in desperate need for a television part it is for a nokia
fx74f2 television and is called a focus one focus 2 and screen block
assembly the part has 2 numbers on it they are101-199-10 and 5246vb
91606,any help on wnere I could find this part would be extremely
appreciated,best regards
Jerry G.

Nokia monitors are actually Viewsonic (believe it or not). You must contact
Viewsonic for parts and service. I would be very surprised if they will sell
you any parts or service information if you are not one of their authorized
service centres. This is why their parts will be tough or almost impossible
to find when looking for them from the general parts distributors.

For their very old models that are no longer in production and that are not
seen by their service reps any more, they may sell the parts if they still
have them. You must contact them to find out.

http://www.viewsonic.com/contactus/index.htm

--

Jerry G.
=====

"David" wrote in message
om...
hello I am in desperate need for a television part it is for a nokia
fx74f2 television and is called a focus one focus 2 and screen block
assembly the part has 2 numbers on it they are101-199-10 and 5246vb
91606,any help on wnere I could find this part would be extremely
appreciated,best regards

techforce

Well, you are in Austrailia , and We have virtually NO Nokia TV Sets here
from what I can tell so far.

I will try and help you if you make a post to my Parts Support Board He

http://www.technotronic-dimensions.com/supportbbs/

I would also recommend getting Picture(s) of the Original Block and posting
it there too inside the post. Sounds like its a Dynamic Focus System.

om...