techforce

Default NOKIA TV PART URGENTLY NEEDED

Well, you are in Austrailia , and We have virtually NO Nokia TV Sets here
from what I can tell so far.

I will try and help you if you make a post to my Parts Support Board He

http://www.technotronic-dimensions.com/supportbbs/

I would also recommend getting Picture(s) of the Original Block and posting
it there too inside the post. Sounds like its a Dynamic Focus System.

om...