James Hill

Default Active Noise Cancellation Device

Hello

I'm after someone who can make an "Active Noise Cancellation Device".

If you're that someone and would like some extra cash please contact
me at .

Thanks
James
Jerry G.

Seimens is supposed to have these. The good ones are fairly expensive,
and they are all very limited in performance. Noise is very complex, and
all the situations are very random.

We would not even dare to take on such a project at our company, because
of the wide parameters, and customer satisfaction factor.

--

Jerry G.
======

"James Hill" wrote in message
om...
Hello

I'm after someone who can make an "Active Noise Cancellation Device".

If you're that someone and would like some extra cash please contact
me at .

Thanks
James

CJT

James Hill wrote:
Hello

I'm after someone who can make an "Active Noise Cancellation Device".

If you're that someone and would like some extra cash please contact
me at .

Thanks
James

Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a pair of off-the-shelf noise canceling
headphones?

exxos

"James Hill" wrote in message
om...
Hello

I'm after someone who can make an "Active Noise Cancellation Device".

If you're that someone and would like some extra cash please contact
me at .

Thanks
James#

Move house, its probably for the best ;-)

Chris

Gerard Bok

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 13:07:56 GMT, Mistress
wrote:

In article ,
says...

"Jerry G." wrote in message
Seimens is supposed to have these. The good ones are fairly expensive,
and they are all very limited in performance. Noise is very complex, and
all the situations are very random.

I had such high hopes when I saw ANC demonstrated with a wood chipper
several years ago. I thought this technology was "right around the corner."

My fondest dream -- I want one inside my PC case. The fan noise is making
me crazy, hour-after-hour, day-after-day.

To solve that 'problem' you don't need ANC.
Buy yourself a remote KVM unit and put your PC in a place where
you cannot hear it.

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok
NSM

"Mistress" wrote in message
. ..

| I had such high hopes when I saw ANC demonstrated with a wood chipper
| several years ago. I thought this technology was "right around the
corner."

| My fondest dream -- I want one inside my PC case. The fan noise is making
| me crazy, hour-after-hour, day-after-day.

Replace the fan. There are some which can vary the speed by temperature. And
watch for the fan on the processor (if you have one). Some of those can
sound like a locomotive wreck.

BartMan

James Hill napisaƂ(a):

If you're that someone and would like some extra cash please contact
me at .

It's an advertisement, can't you see?! It's a spam!
It's a trick with this noise cancellation...

BartMan
t.hoehler

"Jerry G." wrote in message

Seimens is supposed to have these. The good ones are fairly expensive,
and they are all very limited in performance. Noise is very complex,

and
all the situations are very random.

Hmmmm, check out the Fenton Silencer, you'll find it in Arthur C. Clark's
"Tales From The White Hart"
Ol' Fenton still had some glitches in it, but the story dates back to the
forties!
Regards,
Tom