Default Braun Toothbrush recharger question

Does anyone have the know how the wiring is on the braun toothbrush from the
rechargable battery board to the coil?

James Sweet

"g" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone have the know how the wiring is on the braun toothbrush from

the
rechargable battery board to the coil?

What do you mean?

Richard

"g" wrote in message ...
Does anyone have the know how the wiring is on the braun toothbrush from the
rechargable battery board to the coil?

I took one of these apart a while ago. The problem was that the whole
inner assemble "snaps" into the outer housing. There's also a gasket.
I remember breaking some of the female snaps taking it out. There
must be a jig that separates all of the snaps at once. I was in a
hurry and was doing it for salvage . The whole thing slides out . It's
one continuous board. It holds the motor drive circuit, led and
induction coil. All the components are surface mount.

Are you trying to swap out the battery?

Richard

NSM

"g" wrote in message
| hi, no
| the wires broke off from the circuit board to the coil unit

The coil is like the secondary of a transformer. Nothing complex about it.

Richard

"g" wrote in message m...
hi, no
the wires broke off from the circuit board to the coil unit

G,
If that's the case just reattach them. The reattachment points should
be obvious and there would be no sense since it's AC and there's a
rectifier downstream.

Richard
Geo

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:39:04 -0400, "g" wrote:

the wires broke off from the circuit board to the coil unit

On my wife's Braun (UK Oral B) with timer, one [1] wire goes to a pad at the end
of the pcb which is connected to the battery. The second [2] wire goes to a pad
just next door to the right (not the pad marked x).
| |
| |
|[x] [2]|
| [1] |
|__________|

Geo

The coil unit had 4 wire ends coming out to 3 contact points on the circuit
board. I just unwinded the coil to produce leading wire to the circuit
board, now it works fine.

Thanks for the help

"Geo" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:39:04 -0400, "g" wrote:

the wires broke off from the circuit board to the coil unit

On my wife's Braun (UK Oral B) with timer, one [1] wire goes to a pad at
the end
of the pcb which is connected to the battery. The second [2] wire goes to
a pad
just next door to the right (not the pad marked x).
| |
| |
|[x] [2]|
| [1] |

Geo

Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs UK diy 5 March 26th 04 01:36 AM
Replacement mortar question Paul Home Repair 8 December 2nd 03 01:18 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question about possible 'floating neutral' donald girod Home Repair 1 June 30th 03 03:47 AM