Jason

Default Pioneer DVD Player DV-434 problem.

I have a Pioneer DV-434. When I put a disc in, it says loading, then
flashes stop really quick, then the display goes blank. Never loads
the disc. It is probably toast, but trying to pick up any suggestions,
as it was a great unit.
JVC dude

Does the disc spin? The most common problem on similar Pioneers is the
spindle motor that spins the disc going faulty. ~It can also take out the
CP/FR protector in its psu rail
AW