Kalman Rubinson

Default WTB: MBR1545CT or equivalent

Anyone have one to spare? Cannot imagine a house like Newark or
others treating me reasonably for an order for only one or two.

Will gladly pay for it along with shipping to NYC.

Kal
XThing

Kalman Rubinson wrote in message . ..
Anyone have one to spare? Cannot imagine a house like Newark or
others treating me reasonably for an order for only one or two.

Will gladly pay for it along with shipping to NYC.

Kal

Is this for a computer PSU ? There are several other types of dual
15-amp Schottky diodes that will do just fine if you can get them more
easily. E.g. a PBYR1545CT. You can also use 30-amp diodes like
HER3001PT, SBL3040PT if there's provision for mounting the larger
package - many PSUs have this provision.
(I have them but I'm in India so I don't think you'll like the
shipping charge... )