Aslaner

Default help needed: Panasonic monitor Panasync E70i 17" monitor

There is no adjustment on the horizontal width, all other controls OK,
monitor looks fine other than that.

I have done the cold joints, looked for bad caps, bad active components?

Has anyone solve one of these problems before, I fixed a Panasonic not that
long agao and it was a bipolar cap in the horizontal, this time the cap is
good?

Aslaner

Problem solved

After eliminating everything, like bad caps bad cold joint, bad active
components.
I found a resistor which was opened, R707 Brown/Grey/Yellow 180K

All is back to normal now.