Lisandro Pin

Default Service menu on LG Flatron CRTs?

I've recently purchased a LG Flatron T710SH (same as BH) 17" monitor,
which i'm absolutely in love with. The image quality is superb, it has
16" viewable inches and it has a gazillon adjustment options,
including changing brightness with a single button for different
needs.

Now, my problem is that i have a slight geometry problem. The lower
bottom of the screen is slighly bowed upwards and *not* simetrically.
On the right side it's almost unnoticeable, but on the left side lines
appear curved when they are near the bottom. There's no way to adjust
it with the monitor's menu to fix this, and geometry is perfect on the
rest of the screen. The monitor isn't standing near magnetic field
sources. Degaussing didn't help either.

I've seen mentioned that these monitors have a service menu
accesible via the frontal controls ("menu", "up", "down", "left",
"right" and "select" in mine). Does anyone knows the combination to
enter mine? I'm hopeful i can fix it there.

Thanks in advance.