ToasterKing

Default Service menu for Mits CS-20201?

Hi! I just replaced the microcontroller IC (IC101) in my Mitsubishi
CS-20201 (20" CRT TV manufactured in April 1995) to correct a problem
with the tuner (which did actually work, BTW). But now some of the
screen adjustments seem to be slightly off (sub-brightness, horiz
position, etc) and I'd like to be able to adjust them. I think this
model should have a service menu of sorts. Anyone know how to get to
it?

Thanks,
TK

--
Please remove the word "SPLAT" from either below address to use it.
Email:
john

Mitz has many ....

[MENU], then [1], [2], [5], [7]

[MENU], then [1], [2], [5], [9]

-or-
[MENU], then [1], [3], [7], [0]

-or-
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [6]
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [7]
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [8]
[MENU], then [2], [3], [5], [9]

-or-
[MENU], then [8], [2], [5], [7]

Then use VIDEO or AUDIO buttons to enter two different groups of
adjustments. Video/Audio steps along through the adjustments, and +/- does
the adjusting.

Must use [ENTER] to save the change.

have fun kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"ToasterKing" wrote in message
om...
Hi! I just replaced the microcontroller IC (IC101) in my Mitsubishi
CS-20201 (20" CRT TV manufactured in April 1995) to correct a problem
with the tuner (which did actually work, BTW). But now some of the
screen adjustments seem to be slightly off (sub-brightness, horiz
position, etc) and I'd like to be able to adjust them. I think this
model should have a service menu of sorts. Anyone know how to get to
it?

Thanks,
TK

--
Please remove the word "SPLAT" from either below address to use it.
Email:
Visit ToasterKingdom at http://SPLATtoasterking.tripod.com/

ToasterKing

Thanks for the info. So if there were no [MENU] key on my original
remote, how would I enter the code? The original remote has, aside
from the standard volume and channel access keys, the following:
CANCEL
ENTER
OFF-T/OTR
AUDIO