ToasterKing

Default Mitsubishi CS-20201 TV service menu?

Again, if anyone has a clue as to how to enter the service menu on a
Mitsubishi TV without a MENU key on the remote, please let me know.
The original remote has, aside from the standard volume and channel
access keys, the following:
CANCEL
ENTER
OFF-T/OTR
AUDIO
VIDEO
ADJUST --
ADJUST --
MODE
DISP
INPUT
I'd like to access the service menu to make some adjustments that were
slightly off after replacing the microcontroller (IC101). It's a 20"
CRT TV manufactured April 1995.

Thank you!

--
Please remove the word "SPLAT" from either below address to use it.
Email:
BWL

Sounds to me like you don't have the correct remote for that set; I've serviced
Mits for many years, and best I can remember, they ALL had a menu button on the
remote after about 1990 or so...

ToasterKing

My apologies - thank you for your time. The problem seems to be then
that I'm unable to locate all the controls. I'll try to find more
documentation on the set.

Thanks.