ToasterKing

Default Mitsubishi CS-20201 TV service menu?

My apologies - thank you for your time. The problem seems to be then
that I'm unable to locate all the controls. I'll try to find more
documentation on the set.

Thanks.

In article , Leonard G.
Caillouet wrote:

The CS-20201 has no service menu. All of the controls are on the boards.

Leonard Caillouet

"ToasterKing" wrote in message
om...
Again, if anyone has a clue as to how to enter the service menu on a
Mitsubishi TV without a MENU key on the remote, please let me know.
The original remote has, aside from the standard volume and channel
access keys, the following:
CANCEL
ENTER
OFF-T/OTR
AUDIO
VIDEO
ADJUST --
ADJUST --
MODE
DISP
INPUT
I'd like to access the service menu to make some adjustments that were
slightly off after replacing the microcontroller (IC101). It's a 20"
CRT TV manufactured April 1995.

Thank you!

--
Please remove the word "SPLAT" from either below address to use it.
Email: