Sam Goldwasser

writes:

I'm trying to figure out the input signals on a monitor that there is no
documentation for. The red, green & blue wires I think are a no brainer. All
the blacks seem to be common. But there is a white wire and a tan wire
(probably h sync and v sync ?) Just thought there might be a standard wiring
color before I try trial & error (smoke).

Nope. If you only have 2 unknown wires, try it both ways.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror: http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is ignored.
To contact me, please use the feedback form on the S.E.R FAQ Web sites.