kl1k

Default Replacement probe for Tektronix 2213A

I have a 2213A scope w/o a probe. What probe should I be looking for -
I've gone onto the Tek site and there's like a million type of probes
there with lots of specs on Atten/InputC, InputR, B/W???

What would be a good equivalent to use?
NSM

"kl1k" wrote in message
om...
| I have a 2213A scope w/o a probe. What probe should I be looking for -
| I've gone onto the Tek site and there's like a million type of probes
| there with lots of specs on Atten/InputC, InputR, B/W???
|
| What would be a good equivalent to use?

Switchable X1 / X10 with the same bandwidth as the scope. Nice set of
accessory hooks etc. would help.

kl1k

Thanks - I'll have a look around at the local exectronic shop.