Potolo

Default Onkyo DX-2500 CD-player alignment

Hi!

Have you information about the alignment trimmers inside the Onkyo
DX-2500 CD-player?

There are no interesting marks near them.
I would like to solve track skipping problems.

Thank you in advance

Potolo
Mark D. Zacharias

Mostly the electrical alignments would only compensate for what is actaully
wrong, usually some small mechanical issue such as cleaning or minor sled
lubrication problems. I have examined the mech drawing, and I would suspect:

1. Spindle motor, very common and could have lubrication issues or shorted /
open brushes, or,

2. Sled motor, which appears to be of a type on which I commonly see open
( or partially open) brushes.

I have e-mailed you the manual.

Good Luck.

Mark Z.

"Potolo" wrote in message
Hi!

Have you information about the alignment trimmers inside the Onkyo
DX-2500 CD-player?

There are no interesting marks near them.
I would like to solve track skipping problems.

Thank you in advance

Potolo

Potolo

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:38:14 -0500, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

Tried to e-mail the manual - it bounced. Please provide some actual e-mail
address, even an anti-spam address with instructions, etc.

Mark Z.

I've sent you an e-mail using my private address.
Thank you for your help.

Potolo