Mark D. Zacharias

Mostly the electrical alignments would only compensate for what is actaully
wrong, usually some small mechanical issue such as cleaning or minor sled
lubrication problems. I have examined the mech drawing, and I would suspect:

1. Spindle motor, very common and could have lubrication issues or shorted /
open brushes, or,

2. Sled motor, which appears to be of a type on which I commonly see open
( or partially open) brushes.

I have e-mailed you the manual.

Good Luck.

Mark Z.

"Potolo" wrote in message
Hi!

Have you information about the alignment trimmers inside the Onkyo
DX-2500 CD-player?

There are no interesting marks near them.
I would like to solve track skipping problems.

Thank you in advance

Potolo