Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I need datasheet OZ8283LN AND SCHEMATIC SN4SL01 MB REV: 1.3

Hello team, how are you?
I need this a lot.

who can make available to me I have not found.

Thank you in advance.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Hello team, how are you?
I need this a lot.

who can make available to me I have not found.

Thank you in advance.

Schematic for OZ8283LN on this page:

https://www.dianyuan.com/article/35043.html
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 9:29:24 AM UTC-4, JC wrote:
wrote:
Hello team, how are you?
I need this a lot.

who can make available to me I have not found.

Thank you in advance.

Schematic for OZ8283LN on this page:

https://www.dianyuan.com/article/35043.html

When scouring the web, I often find hard to find .pdfs and representative schematics on Russian sites. I put the page on Google Translate and go from there.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

This helps a little.
thank you very much!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
Hello team, how are you?
I need this a lot.

who can make available to me I have not found.

Thank you in advance.

Schematic for OZ8283LN on this page:

https://www.dianyuan.com/article/35043.html

When scouring the web, I often find hard to find .pdfs and representative schematics on Russian sites. I put the page on Google Translate and go from there.

I tried, but I found neither Russian nor Chinese. it is snake wing that datasheet.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:
This helps a little.
thank you very much!

Translation in case you need it:

https://flic.kr/p/2jHx61m
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 7:33:35 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello team, how are you?
I need this a lot.

who can make available to me I have not found.

Thank you in advance.

SN was TI's prefix for TTL ICs Are you sure that you aren't looking for SN74SL01 instead of SN4SL01?

SN74 was the consumer grade series, while the SN54 series was military grade.