John

Default Mitsubishi cs-35201A with a long horizontal line

I have a mitsubishi cs-35201a with a long blue horizontal line in the
middle of the screen with sound. I have the schematics. Could someone
tell me what is the most common component that fails on this model
that would cause this?

Jeff Rigby

"John" wrote in message
om...
I have a mitsubishi cs-35201a with a long blue horizontal line in the
middle of the screen with sound. I have the schematics. Could someone
tell me what is the most common component that fails on this model
that would cause this?

Caps in the vert circuit and then vert output IC la7838 and 100uf@35v
(three of them)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I dont have the schematics and this is a very large heavy TV.

Could I get the schematics and a parts list that you used to replace
the blown cap's.

Please send to

--
cyleamoore