Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Mitsubishi cs-35201A with a long horizontal line

"cyleamoore" wrote in message

I dont have the schematics and this is a very large heavy TV.

Could I get the schematics and a parts list that you used to replace
the blown cap's.

Please send to

It should not require schematics to fix these is most cases. You need to
repair the vertical output circuit and check the set thoroughly for leaky
and high ESR caps. No one can predict which parts you need to change,
though it might be possible to guess.

Leonard

It has removed 23012 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!