Sideshow Bob

Default Proton 320

I am searching for a schematic, or alternatively information on a
replacement tuner lamp, for a Proton 320 clock radio. I'd appreciate any
information very much as I have it apart on a table and can't go any
farther. Thanks in advance.

Bill Jeffrey

Sideshow Bob wrote:

I am searching for a schematic, or alternatively information on a
replacement tuner lamp, for a Proton 320 clock radio. I'd appreciate any
information very much as I have it apart on a table and can't go any
farther. Thanks in advance.

Bbob -

Is it a filament lamp, or an LED? If a filament lamp, describe the base
for us (threaded or not? small pin on one side? overall size?), and
tell us what color is the glass bead inside the bulb.

Bill

Sideshow Bob

"Bill Jeffrey" wrote in message
news
Sideshow Bob wrote:

I am searching for a schematic, or alternatively information on a
replacement tuner lamp, for a Proton 320 clock radio. I'd appreciate any
information very much as I have it apart on a table and can't go any
farther. Thanks in advance.

Bbob -

Is it a filament lamp, or an LED? If a filament lamp, describe the base
for us (threaded or not? small pin on one side? overall size?), and tell
us what color is the glass bead inside the bulb.

Bill

Filament lamp, not threaded, 2 leads from base, clear glass with copper
color in base, size - 5mm x 2mm.