DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Proton 320 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/65821-proton-320-a.html)

Sideshow Bob August 19th 04 06:16 PM

Proton 320

I am searching for a schematic, or alternatively information on a
replacement tuner lamp, for a Proton 320 clock radio. I'd appreciate any
information very much as I have it apart on a table and can't go any
farther. Thanks in advance.

Bill Jeffrey August 19th 04 06:31 PM

Sideshow Bob wrote:

I am searching for a schematic, or alternatively information on a
replacement tuner lamp, for a Proton 320 clock radio. I'd appreciate any
information very much as I have it apart on a table and can't go any
farther. Thanks in advance.

Bbob -

Is it a filament lamp, or an LED? If a filament lamp, describe the base
for us (threaded or not? small pin on one side? overall size?), and
tell us what color is the glass bead inside the bulb.

Bill

Sideshow Bob August 19th 04 06:45 PM

"Bill Jeffrey" wrote in message
.. .
Sideshow Bob wrote:

I am searching for a schematic, or alternatively information on a
replacement tuner lamp, for a Proton 320 clock radio. I'd appreciate any
information very much as I have it apart on a table and can't go any
farther. Thanks in advance.

Bbob -

Is it a filament lamp, or an LED? If a filament lamp, describe the base
for us (threaded or not? small pin on one side? overall size?), and tell
us what color is the glass bead inside the bulb.

Bill

Filament lamp, not threaded, 2 leads from base, clear glass with copper
color in base, size - 5mm x 2mm.