ISellKaraoke

Default Transformers for track lighting

I have received 2 crappy transformers for my present and new track lighting. Do
you know where I can get a generic replacement? I don't want another lightech
product. 2 Have failed and they don't seem friendly to replace. If I thought it
would work I would even consider getting them fixed... Any suggestions? Thanks
A bundle, ~ Laurie

This is printed on it:
150 W
input 120VAC 50/60hz 1.25A
electronic transformer dimmable
short cicuit protection
output 11.5VAC 12.5A

The dimensions are approximately:
3.5" H X 1.5" W X 1" D
( )
Ian Stirling

ISellKaraoke wrote:
I have received 2 crappy transformers for my present and new track lighting. Do
you know where I can get a generic replacement? I don't want another lightech
product. 2 Have failed and they don't seem friendly to replace. If I thought it
would work I would even consider getting them fixed... Any suggestions? Thanks
A bundle, ~ Laurie

Do you care about weight, or dimmability?
If not, I'd be looking for a conventional large lump of iron transformer.
Sure it's several times heavier, maybe a little more expensive than the
cheap 'electronic' ones.