Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sencore VA48 manual PDF

Anyone have a copy of the operators manual (with schematics) for the
Sencore Video Analyzer 48? I have the Speed Test Set-Up Booklet
(physical, not PDF).

Trying to get mine running properly for servicing TVs used in video
games from the early 70s.

Bitsavers, archive.org, and other online resources sources don't have
this. The only ones I found were in a Google Drive link that has gone
invalid.

As I track these down I will host them on TTL (Tech Tools List archive).

Thanks!

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Friday, November 22, 2019 at 1:54:26 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
Anyone have a copy of the operators manual (with schematics) for the
Sencore Video Analyzer 48? I have the Speed Test Set-Up Booklet
(physical, not PDF).

Trying to get mine running properly for servicing TVs used in video
games from the early 70s.

Bitsavers, archive.org, and other online resources sources don't have
this. The only ones I found were in a Google Drive link that has gone
invalid.

As I track these down I will host them on TTL (Tech Tools List archive).

Thanks!

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

I do not have one. Perhaps contact them and see if they can get you one?
About 4-5 years ago, I needed a manual for another piece of equipment they made back in the 80's. I called them and was able to purchase it.
Also the upgraded unit, the VA-62, has a few more features and may be a viable alternative to acquire and find a manual for? It is 5-6? years newer.
Good luck