Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Sencore VA48 manual PDF

Anyone have a copy of the operators manual (with schematics) for the
Sencore Video Analyzer 48? I have the Speed Test Set-Up Booklet
(physical, not PDF).

Trying to get mine running properly for servicing TVs used in video
games from the early 70s.

Bitsavers, archive.org, and other online resources sources don't have
this. The only ones I found were in a Google Drive link that has gone
invalid.

As I track these down I will host them on TTL (Tech Tools List archive).

Thanks!

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com