eddumweer

Default K C2026 Y 235 not found

Like most of the japanese transistors put 2s in advance.

So C2026 will be the 2SC2026.

Greetings Peter

"Gilbert" schreef in bericht
m...
Hello all, I cannot find a replacement for this transistor
encapsulated in a T0220 package. It is blown and I took it out of my
JVC model CA-HXZ1 stereo (from where the power amp is). I could not
find it in the cross reference or doing serches in the web.

any clues?
has anybody seen it?

the part number is as follows

C2026
.Y 235
Thanks

El Meda

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote:

The "K" indicates KTC2026, Korean manufacture. Hopefully the same.

Mark Z.

You can find the datasheet he

http://katalog.elektroda.net/dl.php?...TC/KTC2026.pdf
---