mjarven4

Default Searching for type of old floppy drive with HA13456AMP

Hi,

I am seeking for spare HA13456AMP. It is a 3 phase brushless DC motor
controller as you might know. There is a lot of different HA13xxx used on
floppy drives. But, I have not found correct manufacturer (and age) of (3
1/2, 5 1/4, 720 kB, 360 kB, ...) floppy drive containing this chip, yet. So,
if you are friendly enough to check your trash can, please let me know the
type and manufacturer of such drive, if any.

Regards
Mika

ps. I know that this chip can be ordered from US ($12) or from Germany, so
don't bother telling me this (unless the price is less than $10 including
shipping inside EU)...

Quadrajet1

Hi,

I am seeking for spare HA13456AMP. It is a 3 phase brushless DC motor
controller as you might know. There is a lot of different HA13xxx used on
floppy drives. But, I have not found correct manufacturer (and age) of (3
1/2, 5 1/4, 720 kB, 360 kB, ...) floppy drive containing this chip, yet. So,
if you are friendly enough to check your trash can, please let me know the
type and manufacturer of such drive, if any.

Regards
Mika

Isn't this chip the same one that is on the HP LaserJet scanner motors for
the LX based engines? Sounds familiar.

Raymond
mjarven4

Isn't this chip the same one that is on the HP LaserJet scanner motors for
the LX based engines? Sounds familiar.

Yes, it is.

I got some answer from germany, but the minimum order in that case was 25
euros. And I can get the whole scanner motor assembly from Nederlands (55
euros plus shipping), if needed (maybe not).

Regards
Mika