Quadrajet1

Default Searching for type of old floppy drive with HA13456AMP

Hi,

I am seeking for spare HA13456AMP. It is a 3 phase brushless DC motor
controller as you might know. There is a lot of different HA13xxx used on
floppy drives. But, I have not found correct manufacturer (and age) of (3
1/2, 5 1/4, 720 kB, 360 kB, ...) floppy drive containing this chip, yet. So,
if you are friendly enough to check your trash can, please let me know the
type and manufacturer of such drive, if any.

Regards
Mika

Isn't this chip the same one that is on the HP LaserJet scanner motors for
the LX based engines? Sounds familiar.

Raymond