Fran?ois Revol

Default UMAX Astra 2000P scanner - chip nr needed

I recently got an umax scanner that was going to trash.
The stepper motor controller chip seems to have burnt.
It's a TI, but that's quite all I know about the reference.
I mailed the umax support, but got no reply, I don't
think they care that much.
Anyone has an umax astra 2000P (maybe other refs have
the same board) and could tell me the IC ref of U3 on
the main board marked:
HAIO M/B 2000P (+SHUTTLE) REV:B P/No: 5100011-0003 9913

Cheers,
François.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran?ois Revol
I recently got an umax scanner that was going to trash.
The stepper motor controller chip seems to have burnt.
It's a TI, but that's quite all I know about the reference.
I mailed the umax support, but got no reply, I don't
think they care that much.
Anyone has an umax astra 2000P (maybe other refs have
the same board) and could tell me the IC ref of U3 on
the main board marked:
HAIO M/B 2000P (+SHUTTLE) REV:B P/No: 5100011-0003 9913

Cheers,
François.
____________
here are numbers of chips I found on *MY* M/B:

[1] EK9840V; TCC099916
[2] UT51C164JC-35; 9934
[3] 130 100 56; -5011; 9936E
[4] H E; 7805; 9ER A
[5] LB1233; 8S6

the number of cable is:

[1] FUJIKURA-R; RU AWM; 2896; 80C; VW-1

there are, in UMAX ASTRA 2000P (P=Parallel port), total 3 printed
circuits, should I write You the number of chips located on the other 2?

I am interesting in materials about UMAX ASTRA 2000P.
[: Could You send me, if You have some, please? :]

mar vrba (xxxxx0{at}centrum{dot}cz)

P.S.: But the id of *MY* M/B differs a bit, it is:
HAIO M/B 2000P (+SHUTTLE) REV:C P/NO:510 000 11-000 4