Electronics (alt.electronics)

Jurie Vorster

Default Optical Linear Array Chip Identification - Old Scanner

Dear Group,

Hacked from old scanners (Genius ColorPage and a Genius Hand Held) I have
two identical looking linear array optical sensors. I am sure the one is
B&W while the other full colour. There are no identification marks which I
can use to find out more about these chips. I would greatly appreciate it
if someone can point me towards or have any information such as pin layout,
interface logic, interface protocol etc. A circuit / schematic diagram
would ofcourse be the grand prize. All searches so far have been fruitless.
I would like to use these chips in my robot projects. Also have a image
sensor from an old Konica Q100 digital camera and would like information on
that.

Thanks,
Jurie Vorster.

Externet

Hi Jurie.
Is this good enough? There is more from several manufacturers.

http://vfm.dalsa.com/catalog/00059-02_03-70_IL-P3.pdf

Miguel
Jurie Vorster

Absolutely perfect THANKS! Found the supplier's site and can get everything
I need from there. Also found some other site on the web with info... still
need to check them out but am sure to get good info.

Ciao,
Jurie.

om...