DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Optical Linear Array Chip Identification - Old Scanner (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36763-optical-linear-array-chip-identification-old-scanner.html)

Jurie Vorster May 8th 04 03:06 AM

Optical Linear Array Chip Identification - Old Scanner

Dear Group,

Hacked from old scanners (Genius ColorPage and a Genius Hand Held) I have
two identical looking linear array optical sensors. I am sure the one is
B&W while the other full colour. There are no identification marks which I
can use to find out more about these chips. I would greatly appreciate it
if someone can point me towards or have any information such as pin layout,
interface logic, interface protocol etc. A circuit / schematic diagram
would ofcourse be the grand prize. All searches so far have been fruitless.
I would like to use these chips in my robot projects. Also have a image
sensor from an old Konica Q100 digital camera and would like information on
that.

Thanks,
Jurie Vorster.

Externet May 8th 04 10:57 PM

Optical Linear Array Chip Identification - Old Scanner

Hi Jurie.
Is this good enough? There is more from several manufacturers.

http://vfm.dalsa.com/catalog/00059-02_03-70_IL-P3.pdf

Miguel

Jurie Vorster May 15th 04 01:28 AM

Optical Linear Array Chip Identification - Old Scanner

Absolutely perfect THANKS! Found the supplier's site and can get everything
I need from there. Also found some other site on the web with info... still
need to check them out but am sure to get good info.

Ciao,
Jurie.

om...