Video Doctor

Default sony sbx1637 sound decoder pinouts- tuner sbx1768

can anybody tell me which is pin 10,11, and 12 on the sbx1637a decoder
module. included herer is a linkof what this board looks like
http://www.globalsemi.com/sbx1637-11.html i need to know what pins are what,
counting from what side... i am attempting to bypass this module.. thanks
inadvance
wolf

JURB6006

Why bypass a 6 buck module ?

JURB

Chuck

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 00:07:01 GMT, "Video Doctor"
wrote:

can anybody tell me which is pin 10,11, and 12 on the sbx1637a decoder
module. included herer is a linkof what this board looks like
http://www.globalsemi.com/sbx1637-11.html i need to know what pins are what,
counting from what side... i am attempting to bypass this module.. thanks
inadvance
wolf

I tried this once becaused I was bored. Unfortunately SAP audio comes
through with the regular audio when stations use SAP. I would replace
the module. Chuck

Video Doctor

ok, after searching, i still only find it for $7.50 at one place and
something like $23 ata nother. i called Electronic parts center where its
7.50 and thers no answer. does anybody have a link where i can get it for a
good price?
wolf

wrote:

can anybody tell me which is pin 10,11, and 12 on the sbx1637a decoder
module. included herer is a linkof what this board looks like
http://www.globalsemi.com/sbx1637-11.html i need to know what pins are

what,
counting from what side... i am attempting to bypass this module.. thanks
inadvance
wolf

I tried this once becaused I was bored. Unfortunately SAP audio comes
through with the regular audio when stations use SAP. I would replace
the module. Chuck

john

MCM has them..

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"

wrote:

can anybody tell me which is pin 10,11, and 12 on the sbx1637a decoder
module. included herer is a linkof what this board looks like
http://www.globalsemi.com/sbx1637-11.html i need to know what pins are

what,
counting from what side... i am attempting to bypass this module..

thanks
inadvance
wolf

I tried this once becaused I was bored. Unfortunately SAP audio comes
through with the regular audio when stations use SAP. I would replace
the module. Chuck

Chuck

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:22:01 GMT, "Video Doctor"
wrote:

ok, after searching, i still only find it for $7.50 at one place and
something like $23 ata nother. i called Electronic parts center where its
7.50 and thers no answer. does anybody have a link where i can get it for a
good price?
wolf

.. .
wrote:

can anybody tell me which is pin 10,11, and 12 on the sbx1637a decoder
module. included herer is a linkof what this board looks like
http://www.globalsemi.com/sbx1637-11.html i need to know what pins are

what,
counting from what side... i am attempting to bypass this module.. thanks
inadvance
wolf

I tried this once becaused I was bored. Unfortunately SAP audio comes
through with the regular audio when stations use SAP. I would replace
the module. Chuck

Try MAT electronics or MCM. Chuck