kw

Default philips PTV780 HV ? removing HV lines from Splitter

The CRTs do not light up at all. My power on led does light. Do I need to
discharge the CRTs to work on the set. Where do I connect the ground clip
to discharge the CRTs if needed. How do I remove the HV lines from the
splitter and flyback. They are clipped in or something. If you got this
far and can help, please look at my other posting also PTV780 subject. I
have an electronics background but 0 TV.

Thanks
Keith